If you are interested in joining the Metropolitan Elite family, be sure to review and fill out the following documents prior to your first appointment.
Notice to Patients
- Copays / deductibles are due on the day of service
- For patients with unmet deductibles, per your insurance, Metropolitan Elite Family Practice is required to collect charges and your insurance will apply charges towards remaining deductible
- Additional medical concerns during your physical examination appointment require a copay / visit charge. This charge will be collected on the day of service
- Form completion requires an appointment and a forms completion fee of $25.00 may be assessed
- Please make request at time of visit for prescription refills when possible. Otherwise, allow 72 hours for completion
- Please allow 48-72 hours for a return phone call
- After hours call backs are subject to a fee / charge to your account.